Our artisans, each with their own unique style of work bring you wonderful accessories for your home. You can find hand carved decoys, hooked rugs, iron work, hand spun wool yarns, penny rugs, floor cloths, home made soap, candles and even fresh local honey and bees wax products.
See below for further information on selected artisans featured at Chairmaker and Friends.
Please click on name for additional information on each artisan listed:
- Katie Allman - Certified McGown Teacher offering classes in wide and fine cut rug hooking. Enjoys crewel patterns in all cuts and variety of wools and textures.
- Garrett Aston - Chairmaker and Friends owner - specializes in 18th century reproduction Windsor chairs and period furniture.
- Beech Knoll (Karen and Greg Alexander) - We are a small family business located in northeastern Ohio producing handmade original products since 1998.
- Laural Dabbs - has been making traditional authentic working decoys, shore birds and song birds since 1988
- MLB Primitives (Michelle Beard)
- Diane Riggleman
- Chairmaker and Friends In-House Artisan